From doing shopping, getting information, to executing any task, technology has immensely transformed the way we live our lives. Earlier, it was impossible to think that some gadgets can even help us to live a healthier lifestyle, but now it is no longer a surprise.
Yes, whether it is a good night sleep or eating well, you do not need to think more about the first step towards a balanced life. There are various gadgets in the market that will help you to choose a healthier lifestyle easily.
List of 7 Cool Gadgets For a Healthier and Easy Life
- Hyperice Vyper Foam Roller: The Vyper is a kind of roller device that utilizes pressure and vibration in order to loosen muscles post-workout. The rigid indents on the foam help to get into the tissue and the Vyper reduces soreness and stiffness dramatically. It can be operated with three different speeds and designed with rechargeable lithium-ion batteries that last for at least two hours.
- Yonanas: Yonanas helps you to control on everything that goes into desserts by helping you to decipher the ingredients list on sorbets and ice cream. You just need to place your favorite frozen fruit into the unit to get smooth, soft-serve ice cream without added milk, sugar or other additives.
- KOR Nava Smart Filtering Water Bottle: You must have planned to increase your water intake several times, but it is not always possible. KOR Nave resolves this issue by providing you an embedded coconut-based filtering system, which makes normal tap water taste wonderful. With a modern look and easy flow of water, it solves all the problems associated with other filtered water bottles.
- MATCHCo iPhone App: Finding a perfect foundation for your skin tone is not a cakewalk. Usually, you end up with a shade either a bit too dark or too light. However, MatchCo uses a smartphone technology for the customization of foundation to make it perfect for your skin shade. How? You simply need to download an app and follow the instructions that will guide you to tap your skin with your mobile phone in a few main areas. The app aggregates the entire data and within a few days, you will get a beautiful bottle of foundation in the mail with your name print.
- Polar A360 Fitness Tracker: Polar is a fitness tracker because it takes the data to the next level by giving personalized training guidance and most accurate data via its heart-rate monitor. Polar Smart Coaching examines your heart pace and rate per mile in real-time and once it is done, it gives you simple recommendations on how to keep your workout goals. This is one of the perfect devices to prepare for a running event, as it assists you to build a personalized training plan.
- Netatmo, ‘Healthy Home Coach’: It helps you to maintain a healthy indoor environment by continuously monitoring four key factors: air quality, humidity, temperature, and noise level. Netatmo sends an alert, in case there is any problem, along with advice to remedy the situation. It is possible to operate the device remotely and with the simple setup process, it does not require a subscription or any monthly fee.
- Calm iPhone App: The advantages of relaxation and meditation are known to everyone. However, in this fast-paced world, it is tough to get into the zone. Therefore, the main objective of calm.com is to provide a structure with regular programs of guided meditation techniques. It just takes a few minutes to listen to nature sounds and do some deep breathing.
It is quite amazing to see how technology can improve our health and fitness. Moreover, these above-mentioned gadgets are just the tip of the iceberg that will help you live a healthier life.